(Recipe with video) Let's cook rice in the microwave using an earthenware pot!
This "Whole Tomato Risotto" looks so delicious!
This dish is prepared using a microwave-safe rice cooker by HOME COORDY, AEON's brand for kitchen and interior appliances!
Whole Tomato Risotto Recipe
- Add 1 cup white rice, 40 g bacon, 1 teaspoon granulated clear soup stock, 1 teaspoon garlic, 40 ml warm water into the microwave-safe rice cooker and heat it in a microwave oven at 600 W for 6 minutes.
- Open the lid and stir to mix. Then, add 30 g sweet corn and heat again in the microwave at 300 W for 4 minutes.
- Mix in 10 g butter, salt and pepper to taste. Place a tomato that has been hulled and scored on top of the rice and heat the pot in the microwave at 300 W for 8 more minutes.
- Finally, sprinkle some powdered cheese and chopped parsley and serve right from the pot!
"Microwave-safe rice cooker" is the earthenware pot that answers to demands, such as "I want to cook rice for one, but I want it to be delicious! What's more, I want it to be simple!" It is brilliant because it can cook a cup of rice just by heating it in the microwave.
We will show you the basic method of cooking rice (for 1 cup)!
- Put the rice (uncooked) that has been soaked for 30 minutes into the microwave-safe rice cooker and pour in the water
- Place the cooker in the microwave oven and heat it for 8 to 10 minutes at 500 W
- The rice is ready to eat after it has steamed for 10 minutes in the oven!
Delicious even in small amount. Please give this rice cooker a try!