What is this? Cheese flowing out of a cheese? An illusive cheese: Burrata
Burrata is a magical cheese. Cut it with a knife and Mozzarella will flow out of it. This is a time-consuming cheese to make as finely shredded Mozzarella cheese is mixed with fresh cream, and then wrapped with Mozzarella.
This cheese is called an illusive cheese and it is very, very tasty with wines! It is also delicious to have as it is, or mixed with salad and pasta.
How about buying wine and Burrata while you are on a trip to Japan and enjoy a relaxing time wherever you are staying?
- Deliziosa Burrata
- 980 yen (not inclusive tax)
- Deliziosa Burrata with White Truffle
- 1280 yen (not inclusive tax)
- For details, please visit
- For shops offering the cheese, please visit